Travel Desk’s travel agents have over 50 years combined experience providing travel services for our corporate clients. Travel Desk can establish a travel management program for your company’s specific travel policy using powerful cost saving tools.
Contact one of our world class travel professionals today to learn about the Travel Desk corporate travel management program.
Learn more about our Corporate Travel Management Program below
Travel Desk can develop a Travel Management Program for companies of all sizes. Our professional travel consultants will design a program complying with your company’s established corporate travel policies. Travel Desk has a variety of services and features that can save you time and money:
- Experienced Professional Travel Consultants. Travel Desk’s agents average 20+ years experience in the corporate travel industry.
- Lowest Airfares in the Market. Travel Desk can obtain the lowest air fare using a suite of powerful automated software tools. These tools find the lowest fare for a booked itinerary, and simultaneously search for alternate, lower fare itineraries. These tools allow Travel Desk to offer the best possible prices for your travel.
- 45% off Standard Hotel Rates and Discounted Car Rental Rates. As an American Express Representative Travel Services Affiliate, Travel Desk offers discounts up to 45% off standard corporate hotel room rates and substantial discounts on car rental rates. Travel Desk can assist you in negotiating corporate discounts, direct billing and preferred status memberships with car rental companies.
- Emergency Travel Service. Emergency travel support for your travelers on the road who are in need of emergency support. Travel Desk provides a toll free number for after-hours emergency support.
- Reservation Options. Make reservations by phone, fax, or email.
- Account Management Reports. Management reports showing fare savings, car and hotel utilization and much more customized for your company’s requirements.
- Traveler Profiles. Travel profiles are completed for each traveler that include individual preferences for the traveler. The traveler profiles are established in compliance with corporate travel policy.
- Leisure Travel. Travel Desk is a full service agency providing personal leisure travel services for your company. Our leisure department has vast destination knowledge and can book your next tour, cruise or vacation.
- Itinerary and Electronic Ticket Confirmations. Utilizing Worldspan’s “My Trip and More” your itinerary and ticket confirmation can be emailed to you at the time of booking. In addition, you have secure online access to your itinerary 24 hours a day.
- Document Delivery. Greater than 90% of our ticketing is electronic. However, in the event a paper ticket is required, we offer free delivery locally and overnight delivery by Federal Express at a greatly reduced rate.
To discuss Travel Desk’s Corporate Travel Management Program or receive a proposal, contact Amy or Danny today!